DISPATCHES & ALERTS
It Is Time to Walk Away from the Bad Deal with Iran
At the end of the day, the hard and inescapable truth is that the JCPOA does not fulfill its main goal: to avoid having a nuclear Iran.
- · Israel-Latam: A Needed Relationship
- · Special Report: "Walking Away form the Bad Deal with Iran
- · Op-eds on Israel's experience to fight terror and on the nuclear deal.
The Threat of a Third Lebanon War Cannot Be Underestimated
An upcoming war against Israel might be near and in addition to the military front, a new campaign to undermine Israel's right to defend itself against terror will surely emerge. The Friends of Israel Initiative is ready to take on this unfair campaign and defend that Israel's right to self-defense against Islamic terrorism should be praised and not jeopardized in the West since Israel's security is our own security.
- · Netanyahu in India: A Historic Visit, an Exemplary Friendship
- · Allen West in the 2017 Christians United for Israel (CUFI) Summit
- · Brussels Presentation of FOII-sponsored landmark report: Fighting Terror Effectively: An Assessment of Israel Experience on the Home Front
- · Op-ed on how to fight the Islamic terrorism by learning from Israel
Peace between Israelis and Palestinians Is Not Easy to Achieve
Israel should become a normal and accepted reality in the Middle East, otherwise no regional deal will have a chance to succeed. FIFA rejects to carrry out anti-Israel actions. Andrés Pastrana, former President of Colombia, joins Friends of Israel Initiative. The World Values Network Awards a Prize to Friends of Israel Initiative Chairman Jose Maria Aznar.
Friends of Israel Initiative meets with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres
On April 3, a Friends of Israel Initiative (FOII) delegation met with the United Nations Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, at the UN headquarters in New York. The purpose of the meeting was to present Guterres an array of recommendations to stop and prevent anti-Israel bias in several UN organizations.
The Need to Revert the Bad Effects of the Nuclear Deal with Iran
The nuclear deal shows every day that it has been a disaster.
The Paris Conference Has Been a Mere Waste of Time
The Paris Conference has been yet another wasted opportunity to advance peace ? in sum, what a waste of time.