At the end of the day, the hard and inescapable truth is that the JCPOA does not fulfill its main goal: to avoid having a nuclear Iran.
- · Israel-Latam: A Needed Relationship
- · Special Report: "Walking Away form the Bad Deal with Iran
- · Op-eds on Israel's experience to fight terror and on the nuclear deal.
The Weekly Standard, October 4
2017-10-04 by Lee Smith
The National Interest, September 30
2017-09-30 by Emily Landau
The Hill, September 11
2017-09-11 by Ambassador John Bolton
International Business Times, August 21
2017-08-21 by Colonel Richard Kemp and Arsen Ostrovsky
An upcoming war against Israel might be near and in addition to the military front, a new campaign to undermine Israel's right to defend itself against terror will surely emerge. The Friends of Israel Initiative is ready to take on this unfair campaign and defend that Israel's right to self-defense against Islamic terrorism should be praised and not jeopardized in the West since Israel's security is our own security.
- · Netanyahu in India: A Historic Visit, an Exemplary Friendship
- · Allen West in the 2017 Christians United for Israel (CUFI) Summit
- · Brussels Presentation of FOII-sponsored landmark report: Fighting Terror Effectively: An Assessment of Israel Experience on the Home Front
- · Op-ed on how to fight the Islamic terrorism by learning from Israel
The United Nations and the State of Israel
Working Paper 43
The United Nations and the Arab-Palestinian Refugee Industry
Dr. Asaf Romirowsky
Working Paper 44
Allen West: If Israel goes, Western civilization goesSee full event here.
Brussels Presentation of our landmark report: "Fighting Terror Effectively: An Assessment of Israel Experience on the Home Front"See full event here.
FOII's Chairman Jose Maria Aznar is awarded by the World Values NetworkSee full event here.