The Spectator Australia, March 17
2018-03-17 by Colonel Richard Kemp
Europeans would be naïve if they think that they can maintain the agreement by themselves. The JCPOA may be working, yes, but it is a very bad agreement and its effects are devastating.
· Mahmoud Abbas: The Decline of a Failed Leader
· Jose Maria Aznar and Stephen Harper Op-Ed: "The World Must Unite to Stop Iran" (The Wall Street Journal, March 4)
· FOII's presence in 2018 AIPAC Policy Conference
2018-02-15 by Friends of Israel Initiative
The latest Iranian attack on Israeli soil should trigger a quick response of the West, because Western security is also at stake.
· Migrant Crisis in Israel: How to Give the Right Response
· Op-eds and Media
· Strategic Outlooks Series n.5: Saudi Arabia and the New Regional Landscape: How Does Israel Fit In?
The Times, February 12
2018-02-12 by Colonel Richard Kemp
The Trump Administration's Next Moves on the Iran Nuclear Deal
Working Paper 45
The United Nations and the Arab-Palestinian Refugee Industry
Dr. Asaf Romirowsky
Working Paper 44
Jose Maria Aznar's remarks to the Jewish Federations of North AmericaSee full event here.
Allen West: If Israel goes, Western civilization goesSee full event here.
Brussels Presentation of our landmark report: "Fighting Terror Effectively: An Assessment of Israel Experience on the Home Front"See full event here.